Portal E-Mail Login Contact Us E-Learning Alumni Ask Your Doctor COVID-19 Center Jobs Contact the presidentThe site is under development. You can still visit the old site.
Conference objectives: -
- To motivate the governmental institutions and researchers in order to document and revive the memory of genocide through museums and research centers.
- Enriching dialogues on the topic of memory, to strengthen the bonds of social peace, through the contributions of researchers and those interested in this topic.
- Emphasize the importance of establishing an Early Warning Center to prevent genocide.
- Including curricula on human rights and employing them in spreading a culture of tolerance, equality, acceptance of others and the rejection of hatred.
- To learn about international and national laws that criminalize the denial of genocide.