المواد النانوية 009647504582358
2010- 2014 PhD in Nano-materials and structures, National Taiwan University.
2004-2006 MSc Solid state Physics, University of Duhok, Iraq\ Kurdistan region.
1998-2002 BSc Physics, University of Duhok, Iraq\ Kurdistan region.
Chih Wie Chu and Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem, “Method of preparing low-dimensional materials”, US20150114456A1, Apr. 30, 2015.
- Syed Ali Abbas, Mohammad Aziz Ibrahem, Lung-Hao Hu, Chia-Nan Lin, Jason Fang, Karunakara Moorthy Boopathi, Pen-Cheng Wang, Lain-Jong Li and Chih-Wei Chu, “Bifunctional separator as a polysulfide mediator for highly stable Li–S batteries”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016,4, 9661-9669.
- Jen-Hsien Huang, Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem and Chih-Wei Chu, “Wet-milled Anatase Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles as a Buffer Layer for Air-Stable Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells “Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, 2015, 23,8, 1017–1024.
- Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem, Wei-Chih Huang, Tian-wey Lan, Karunakara Moorthy Boopathi, Yu-Chen Hsiao, Chih-Han Chen, Widhya Budiawan, Yang-Yuan Chen, Chia- Seng Chang, Lain-Jong Li, Chih-Hung Tsai, and Chih Wei Chu, “Controlled Mechanical Cleavage of Bulk Niobium Diselenide to Nanoscaled Sheet, Rod, and Particles Nanostructures for Pt-free Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”, Journal of Material Chemistry A, DOI: 10.1039/C4TA01881H.
- Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem, Feng-Yu Wu, Desalegn Alemu Mengistie, Lain-Jong Li, Chia-Seng Chang, and Chih Wei Chu, “Direct Conversion of Multilayer Molybdenum Trioxide to Nanorods as Multifunctional Electrodes in Lithium-Ion Batteries” , Nanoscale, DOI: 10.1039/C4NR00692E.
- Desalegn A. Mengistie, Mohammed A. Ibrahem, Pen-Cheng Wang, and Chih-Wei Chu “Highly Conductive PEDOT:PSS Treated with Formic Acid for ITO-Free Polymer Solar Cells”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6 (4), 2292–2299.
- Mahmoud E. Farahat, Hung-Yu Wei, Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem, Karunakara Moorthy Boopathi, Kung-Hwa Wei and Chih-Wei Chu, “A dual-functional additive improves the performance of molecular bulk heterojunction photovoltaic cells “, RSC Adv., 2014,4, 9401-9411.
- Jen-Hsien Huang, Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem and Chih-Wei Chu, “Interfacial engineering affects the photocatalytic activity of poly(3-hexylthiophene)-modified TiO2 “, RSC Adv., 2013,3, 26438-26442.
- Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem, Tian-wey Lan, Jing Kai Huang, Yang-Yuan Chen, Kung-Hwa Wei, Lain-Jong Li and Chih Wei Chu, “High quantity and quality few-layers transition metal disulfide nanosheets from wet-milling exfoliation”, RSC Adv., 2013,3,13193-13202.
- Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem, Hung-Yu Wei, Meng-Hung Tsai, Kuo-Chuan Ho, Jing- Jong Shyue, Chih Wie Chu, “Solution-processed zinc oxide nanoparticles as interlayer materials for inverted organic solar cells”, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Volume 108, January 2013, Pages 156-163.
- MHK, Raghad Yousif Mohammed, Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem, “The Influence of CBD Parameters on the Energy Gap of ZnS Narcissus-Like Nanostructured Thin Films”, Coatings 11 (9), 1131
1- Nano-network Conducting Polymer as Superior Electrode in Supercapacitor, Journal of
Duhok University, Vo.20, No.1, pp 34-40, 2017.
2- The electrical Properties of Al-PMMA and PC Thin Film-Si Structure, Journal of
3- 2- Influence of temperature on the I-V Characteristics of Al- PM Thin Film-Si  Structure, Journal of Duhok University.
4- 3- C-V Characteristics of MPS Structure, Journal of Duhok university.
The main interests are lies in the preparation and characterization of nanostructured martials for energy related application such as solar cells, lithium ion battery, lithium sulfur batteries, and supercapacitors.
After I get my MSc degree and start my work as assistant Lecturer in the University of Duhok, I have been involved in teaching of many subjects (Theoretical and Practical) for undergraduate and graduate students such as Optics, Thermodynamics, Mechanics, Renewable Energy, Introduction to Nanotechnology, Nanophysics, Research Methodology, and Instrumentation. In addition, Pedagogical modules (ICT, SCL, Edupreneurship, and R&D) for the MSc and PhD holders in Duhok Pedagogy center.
Mohammed H. Khalel, “Synthesis of Metal Chalcogenide-Sulfur Nanostructures Thin Film by Chemical Bath Deposition Technique” PhD, Graduated
Sayran Alnaqshabandi, “Nanoposros Silicon for Better Photon Traping” PhD, ongoing.
Ari Mouawe, “Prepearation of Liquid 2D Materials” MSc, ongoing.
Rebar A. Saleh, “Nanogenerator as a sustainable power source” MSc, ongoing.
- Pedagogical Training course for Professional Teachers. HAMK/ FINLAND.
- Building a Remote Experimentation Network for Serving Higher Education Teachers and Students in Iraq (REXNet). OSU/USA.
- Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics, THM/GERMANY.
- International Conference on Nanotechnology and Materials Sciences. Copenhagen/Denmark.
- World Renewable Energy Congress (WREC). Perth/Australia.
- IEEE, The 3rd International Symposium on Next-Generation Electronics (ISNE) in Chang Gung University, Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- 2014 IEEE 40th Photovoltaic Specialist Conference (PVSC)Taipei/ Taiwan.