College of Engineering
Structural Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Sains Malaysia, 2011, Penang, Malaysia, Major: Structural Engineering degree awarded: PhD
- University of Mosul, 2006, Mosul, Iraq, Major: Structural Engineering degree awarded: Master of Sciences.
- University of Duhok, 2002 Duhok, Iraq, Major: Civil Engineering, degree awarded: Bachelor of Sciences with first rank.
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1163-5960
a- Peer Reviewed Journals:
- James H. Haido, Bassam A Tayeh, Samadar S Majeed, Mehmet Karpuzcu (2021) Effect of high temperature on the mechanical properties of basalt fibre self-compacting concrete as an overlay material, Construction and Building Materials Vol. 268, 1217-1225.
- James H. Haido, Marwa A Zainalabdeen, Bassam A Tayeh, Experimental and numerical studies on flexural behavior of high strength concrete beams containing waste glass, Advances in concrete construction 11 (3), 239-253.
- James H. Haido, Ayad A Abdul-Razzak, Mustafa M Al-Tayeb, BH Bakar, Salim T Yousif, Bassam A Tayeh, Dynamic response of reinforced concrete members incorporating steel fibers with different aspect ratios, Advances in concrete construction 11 (2), 89-98.
- Hisham Alabduljabbar, James H. Haido, Rayed Alyousef, Salim T Yousif, Jennifer McConnell, Karzan Wakil, Kittisak Jermsittiparsert (2020) Prediction of the flexural behavior of corroded concrete beams using combined method, Structures Vol. 27, pp 1876-1889.
- Mahdi Shariati, Mohammad Saeed Mafipour, James H. haido, Salim T. Yousif, Ali Toghroli, Nguyen Thoi Trung and Ali Shariati (2020) Identification of the most influencing parameters on the properties of corroded concrete beams using an Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS), Steel and Composite Structures, An Int'l Journal Vol. 34 No. 1, pp 155-170.
- James H. Haido, Samadar S Majeed, Mehmet Karpuzcu (2020) Flowability, strength and permeability characteristics of self-compacted concrete made with basalt fibers, Academic Journal of Nawroz University Vol. 9 No. 1, pp 194-218.
- James H. Haido, Bashar A Mahmood, Ayad A Abdul-Razzak, Michael Dorn, Salim T Yousif (2020) Performance of RC Skew Box Culvert: Application of the Finite Element Modelling and Artificial Intelligence, Journal of Duhok University Vol. 23 No. 2, pp 767-787.
- Chuanhua Xu, Xiliang Zhang, James H. Haido, Peyman Mehrabi, Ali Shariati, Edy Tonnizam Mohamad, Hoang Nguyen and Karzan Wakil (2019) Using genetic algorithms method for the paramount design of reinforced concrete structures, Structural Engineering and Mechanics Volume 71, Number 5, pages 503-513.
- Nguyen Thoi Trung, Nima Alemi, James H. Haido, Mahdi Shariati*Seyedata Baradaran and Salim T. Yousif (2019) Reduction of cement consumption by producing smart green concretes with natural zeolites, Smart Structures and Systems Volume 24, Number 3, pages 415-425.
- Saadullah Sh. T., James H. Haido (2017) Wind analysis of tall building in duhok city using Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD). Journal of University of Duhok, Vol. 20, No.1 (Pure and Eng. Sciences), pp 520-536.
- Ali H., James H. Haido, Dinkha Y. Z. (2017) Flexural behavior of reinforced concrete beams made with ordinary and high strength concretes: effect of interfacial roughness between old and new concretes. Journal of University of Duhok, Vol. 20, No.1 (Pure and Eng. Sciences), pp 570-579.
- Ali H., Dinkha Y. Z., James H. Haido (2017) Mechanical properties and spalling at elevated temperature of high performance concrete made with reactive and waste inert powders. Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2.
- James H. Haido (2015) Prediction of RC multi-story construction performance - with a new proposed design spectrum approach. Tikrit Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 22, No. 1, p. 52-68.
- James H. Haido (2014) Dynamic magnification factor for concrete wide beam under free fall loading. International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 2.
- James H. Haido (2014) Static analysis of steel fiber concrete beam with heterosis finite elements. ARO, The Scientific Journal of Koya University, Vol. 2, No. 1.
- Albarwary, I. H.M., James H. Haido (2013) Bond strength of concrete with the reinforcement bars polluted with oil. European Scientific Journal, Vol. 9, No. 6.
- James H. Haido, Albarwary, I. H.M. (2013) Cracking strength of steel fiber reinforced concrete shallow beams under impact actions. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vol. 4, No. 4.
- James H. Haido (2012) Investigation of SFRC corbel performance using a developed nine-noded lagrangian elements. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 7 No. 8.
- James H. Haido (2012) Prediction of static behavior for SFRC deep beams using new and simple nonlinear models. Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 1(5), pp. 1-26, 2012.
- James H. Haido, Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Jayaprakash, J. & Choong K. K. (2011) Simulation of dynamic response for steel fibrous concrete members using new material modeling. Construction & Building Materials, 25, p. 1407-1418.
- James H. Haido, Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A. & Jayaprakash, J. (2011) Numerical prediction of dynamic response of RC beams. Engineering and Computational Mechanics,164(1), p. 1-12.
- James H. Haido, Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A. & Jayaprakash, J. (2010) Nonlinear response of steel-fiber reinforced concrete beams under blast loading: Material Modeling and Simulation. Advances in FRP Composites in Civil Engineering.
- James H. Haido, Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A. & Jayaprakash, J. (2010) Dynamic response simulation for reinforced concrete slabs. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory,18, p. 696-711
- Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., James H. Haido (2009) Tensile behaviour of steel fiber concrete. International Journal of Civil Engineering (published by Research Science Press), 1(2), p. 111-121.
- Abdul-Razzak, A. A., James H. Haido (2008) Forced Vibration Analysis of Rectangular Plates using Higher Order Finite Layer, AL-Rafidain Engineering Journal Vol.16, No.5, pp. 43- 50.
- Abdul-Razzak, A. A., James H. Haido (2007) Free Vibration Analysis of Rectangular Plates using Higher Order Finite Layer, AL-Rafidain Engineering Journal Vol.15, No.3, pp. 19-32.
b- International Conferences:
- James H. Haido (2012) Using of developed heterosis finite element to study the behavior of steel fiber reinforced concrete corbels. Proceedings of The Sixth International Composite Conference in Civil, Offshore and Mining Infrastructure (ACUN6), Monash University, Clayton, Melbourne, Australia, 14-16 November, ISBN 978-0-646-58589-5.
- James H. Haido, Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Jayaprakash, J. (2010) Dynamic performance of circular reinforced concrete slabs. The 3rd International Conference on Engineering & Gaza Reconstruction.
- Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., James H. Haido (2010) Finite element nonlinear models for steel fibrous and plain concrete material. Proceedings of the First Makassar International Conference on Civil Engineering (MICCE2010), Makassar, Indonesia, ISBN 978-602-95227-0-9.
- Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., James H. Haido (2009) An overview on material constitutive models and nonlinear dynamic behaviour of steel fiber reinforced concrete. The Fifth Civil Engineering Conference (AWAM’09), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, p. 35-50.
- Abdul-Razzak, A. A., James H. Haido (2008) Numerical Simulation of Interaction between Slab -Type Brigdes and Moving Vehicles, International Conference on Innovative and Smart Structural Systems for Sustainable Habitat, Coimbatore, India, 3-5th Jan.
Structural dynamics; concrete structures; composite structures; concrete made with waste materials; material constitutive relationships for finite element modeling
- Teaching undergraduate courses of Reinforced Concrete Design, Structural Analysis, Mechanics of Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Mathematics and Steel Design at Departments of Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering and Architectural Engineering, College of Engineering-University of Duhok.
- Teaching Postgraduate courses of Structural Dynamics, Theory of Plasticity and Advanced Structural Analysis at Civil Engineering Department, University of Duhok.
- Main supervisor for MSc student Marwa Abdul-Kareem, Thesis title: Flexural Performance of Hybrid Concrete Wide Beams. University of Duhok, July 2016.
- Main supervisor for MSc student Shireen Taha, Thesis title: Reinforced Concrete Tall Buildings under Wind Actions: A comparison study. University of Duhok, July 2016.
- Co-Supervisor for PhD student Semedar Salim Majeed, Thesis title: Properties of the hybrid concrete made with ordinary and basalt fiber concretes. Hasan Kalyoncu University, Dec, 2019.
- Main supervisor for Qahar Mustafa, MSc student in structural engineering, Thesis title: Repairing of deteriorated concrete beams using PET materials, University of Duhok, Ongoing.